Front Steps Housing and Services is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the cycle of homelessness for individuals and families in Cuyahoga County.
Our ability to maintain a safe and stable environment for residents, as well as ongoing supportive services, is dependent on a combination of donations and grants. All donations, no matter the size, are greatly appreciated and make a true difference in the lives of those we serve. You can also schedule payments to be made monthly, quarterly or annually!
Your donation will:
- Reduce homelessness
- Reduce recidivism rate in the legal system
- Reduce emergency room visits and hospitalizations
- Increase self-sufficiency and independence of those served
- Provide affordable housing to those in most need
Please note: Your information will not be shared or sold to any person or organization.
Front Steps residents are continuously in need of personal care items, household items, home cleaning supplies and food. See our In-Kind Wish List for up-to-date donation needs.
Other Donation Types
- Pledge: Pledging allows you to commit to a donation without paying upfront. Make a pledge to Front Steps, and we will schedule a method of payment that works best for you.
- In Memorial/Tribute: Continue a loved one’s legacy, or honor a special person or event. When you make a tribute gift, Front Steps will notify the recognized individual, organization or event of your donation.
- Legacy Giving: Continue your commitment to philanthropy through a legacy gift to Front Steps Housing and Services. By planning ahead, you can acknowledge a donation to our organization through a living will or estate plan.
- Amazon Smile: If you are an Amazon.com shopper, remember to select Front Steps Housing and Services as your charity of choice. At no cost to you, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Click here to sign up and learn more.
Contact Front Steps
If you have any questions regarding giving, please contact Lisa Paul-Sierk, Front Steps Development Director, at 216.781.2250.