Front Steps works with organizations to effectively offer the best programs and services to our residents and to those in our community:
- The Centers for Families and Children: Counselors from The Centers for Family and Children come to Front Steps to provide in depth counseling to residents.
- City of Cleveland Department of Public Health.
- Cuyahoga County Work Experience Program (WEP): Individuals enrolled in the County’s WEP program receive job training at Front Steps, including housekeeping, administrative and maintenance.
- Connections: Provides mental health counseling services and trauma focused for women.
- Alcohol Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services (ADAMHS) Board: Provided grant for Art Therapy services to assist clients in exploring feelings and emotional conflicts, foster self-awareness, reduce anxiety, increase self-esteem, and build and strengthen coping skills.
- Ohio State University Extension Program: Provides nutritional education to educate clients on healthy eating and how to balance meals, how to manage their food dollars and save money. Clients are given cooking tips and techniques to make better choices and to eat for better health.