Front Steps Housing and Services is an organization passionate about affecting change in our community by ending the cycle of homeless.
Through our facility, programs and services, we are able to provide critical resources needed to establish security and stability. From there, our residents can begin the healing process and rebuild their lives with a goal of achieving their personal best.
Transforming lives to end the cycle of homelessness.
To provide individuals and families who are mentally disabled and/or economically disadvantaged in Cuyahoga County with permanent supportive housing and lifelong solutions to increase self-sufficiency and independence.
We realize our mission through:
- Safe, affordable, housing;
- Client-centered, comprehensive, case management; and
- Supportive services, including life management, work force training, financial literacy, and family and individual programs.
Our Guiding Principles and Values
- We believe that all individuals, no matter what their backgrounds or life circumstances, have the right to safe, affordable housing.
- We believe in the human potential to make positive choices, productive life changes, and valuable contributions to the community.
- We aspire to have a deep awareness of the physical, psychological and spiritual needs of all people. We value the community’s diversity, and treating all individuals with compassion and respect.
- In our commitment to social justice, we believe in the value of advocating for individual opportunity and systemic change in our society.
- We will provide the highest quality housing, complemented by excellent, programming, services, and overall management.
- We will conduct all aspects of our business with integrity and accountability.
- We believe that collaborations and partnerships with community stakeholders will enable us to further enhance our work for our clients.